Western Red Cedar Fencing 18 x 45mm
Planed all-round profile with clean sharp lines in the ever-popular Western Red Cedar. Perfect for adding a smart, designer boundary to a modern outdoor space project.
When fixing, a 10mm gap is left between the pieces. This creates a shadow line, enhancing this contemporary slatted screen style.
- No. 2 Clears & Better (inc 15% No. 4s) grade
- Varying between red, pink & brown colours
- Naturally durable & stable
- Sustainably sourced from Canada
- Sticked & dried on site to less than 20% moisture
18 x 45mm (55mm cover with a 10mm gap)
|£2.88||per linear metre|
prices shown exclude VAT
- 1.85 - 4.85m (Subject to Availability)
Canadian Western Red Cedar
Western Red Cedar boasts a stunning variety of reds, pinks and browns, making it one of the elites when it comes to attractiveness. The timber can also be left untreated for several years to achieve a classic silver colour.
Resistant to decay, splitting and movement once installed, this species’ durability is second to none. All of our Western Red Cedar is sticked and dried on site to less than 20% moisture content.
A go-to choice for any external timber fencing project.